Center for Innovative Education create a research project in cooperation with Polish Employers’ Association of Automotive and Industrial Articles for measure the effectiveness of vocational schools in Poland. This kind of key data is the base of any tools and solutions develop by CIE.
The results of this research will be the start of a cooperation project with Polish Ministry of Education with one goal: create a med term strategy for vocational schools in Poland.
Key elements to research:
- The scale of the phenomenon of tutoring for students of middle schools and high schools, and put the thesis of the causes of this phenomenon and the financial burden for parents in the ” free ” formal education,
- Motives guiding students’ parents in choosing a secondary school for the child and their prejudices associated with vocational schools,
- Examples of good practices of cooperation between entrepreneurs, including members of the Polish Employers’ Association of Automotive and Industrial Articles with vocational schools,
- Proposals for business sector of engagement in the Polish education proposals with the Polish Employers’ Association of Automotive and Industrial Articles and the Center for Innovative Education. We also show them the mutual benefits of such cooperation.
- Inspiration from other EU countries in the field of vocational education.