Do you want to increase effectiveness of your advocacy actions? Do you need cross-sectorial consortia? Companies’ solutions to employee shortages are worth addressing. We advocate for:
- The soft skills to be part of the formal education, starting as soon as in kindergarten.
- The formal education to invest in education centres providing quick learning pathway for professions, which don’t require 3 to 5 years of vocational training.
- Vocational learning to be widely promoted by all stakeholders of VET.
We aim at advocating for acceleration of the labour market improvement in the European Union, because:
- over 44% of the European companies have difficulties to hire qualified employees
- by 2021 we will loose important part of European industry if we don’t improve effectiveness of our labor market.
Do these fears seem familiar to your enterprise? Do you want to increase the effectiveness of your advocacy actions? Do you think about joint cross-sectorial network to have even bigger influence?
By cooperating with the Center for Innovative Education:
– Your company’s solutions will receive international recognition and appreciation.
– Your HR challenges will become subject to international debate of renown experts and decisions makers from the employers’ and employees’ organizations, VET schools, teachers’ associations, academia, parents and EU and regional governments.
– You will receive proposals for increasing efficiency of your enterprise’s employment process based on best practices and advice of diverse EU regions. For example, some professions do not require 3 or 5 years vocational training and the Center advocates for the EU Member States investing in education centres providing quick learning pathways.
– You will gain powerful allies advocating for policy changes in the EU and regional level, which will lead to decrease and removal of obstacles of the labour market enhancement. Good example of such issue requiring wider advocacy is the soft skills, which should be part of the formal education, starting as soon as in kindergarten.
– Your HR projects will meet valuable potential partners for consortia purposes.
Solutions, on which we advise are subject to the Center’s research and analysis taking into account the requirements of Regions’ specifics and business environment.