the New Education Forum 2018
When and Where: → November 21st – 22nd, 2018, European Parliament, Brussels, Rue Wiertz 60
Download the program: NEF_program-XI2018
Why: → MAKING EDUCATION MORE INCLUSIVE
For the fourth time the New Education Forum (NEF) gives opportunity for the key stakeholders focused on education to:
- join the international multi-sectorial NEF network
- share their know-how and expertise on innovative education solutions
present their ideas and anticipated projects and find potential partners to enforce them.
We welcome the local and regional governments, business community, educational centres and research institutions to participate in plenary and networking sessions.
How: → NEF AGENDA
- Opening Meeting: Summary of 4 Regional New Education Forums – implementing Smart Education Indicators
- Plenary Session 1: Reaching NEETs with educational offer. From former NEETs to qualified employees
- Plenary Session 2: Flexible learning pathways: educational trends chasing labour market expectations
- Networking Session: Project ideas, expectations and matchmaking
For enquiries please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration will open on October 1st, 2018.
The project From Outdoors to Labour Market benefits from a 3.400.000 € grant from Iceland,
Liechtenstein and Norway through the EEA and Norway Grants Fund for Youth Employment. The aim
of FOLM is to motivate NEETs to come back to studies or labour market thanks to Outdoors Learning.