- Turin, Italy, 22-23 May, 2017
- Poznan, Poland, September, 2017
- Edinburgh, Scotland, September, 2017
- Zaragoza, Spain, October, 2017
Why Regional Meetings?
The Regional Meetings aim at sharing, debating and implementing strategies, which increase the number of qualified employees in the European Union. With participation of resident companies, we look at local characteristics and lobby practical labor market answers.
We strive to apply solutions that involve contact with local and regional authorities, businesses, communities. Communication with MEPs is also very important. At regional and national level, NEF helps to drive educational recommendations that are supported by MEPs, governments and businesses. NEF uses information gained at regional and national level to lobby the European Union.
Benefits for participants
NEF provides for:
- Innovation of education strategies used in different regions and their international recognition,
- Broader perspective being created to develop new ideas and strategies,
- Access to a network of renown experts and institutions engaged in change making, especially in the context of vocational learning and innovative education.